Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

Checkered Chumps

I've always liked hand-me-downs because they have this irreplaceable value. You have the urge to take care of it once it's in your hands no matter how old the thing is. You also value very much the person who gave it to you because it gives you the idea that at least in a few seconds, that person thought of you.

Once, when we were taking out old clothes, my step dad saved an over-sized checkered shirt for me. He only used it a few times when he was younger. Too bad he didn't get to save the Wayfarer that looked so awesome with it.

so this is it
I usually pair this with my black pedal pushers. My blackies can be raised up to your stomach which creates a very artistic look. The outfit best goes with Toms/Chucks/Keds or ordinary sneakers :)

my flickr icon lol
Next time, I will post my whole outfit. I can't seem to find my blackies! :o they were also a hand-me-down from my grandmother who used to like dressing up when she was my age. :)Xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento